At the forefront of orthopaedic footwear for nearly 50 years, Ken Hall manufacture an extensive range of stock, modular, and fully bespoke footwear.
Our ranges include footwear for both adults and children, providing choice, quality and style. Our shoes are made in the UK and we use some of the latest technology to help achieve the great quality that Ken Hall has become synonymous with.
Made in Britain
At Ken Hall we are proud of our British heritage, a legacy that we believe comes with a high level of expected service from our customers. We endeavour to provide excellence within all aspects of our company, from discovering what our customers orthotic needs are, producing the highest quality shoes to match their needs, and providing an excellent level of customer service and aftercare that our customers expect and deserve.
With this in mind, we are also proud to say that our shoes are made exclusively in Britain. Manufactured in Kettering in the heart of the shoemaking industry, we combine skilled hand crafting with modern technology to deliver superb quality products to our customers. What’s more, we have been doing this since 1967, marking over 45 years of supplying great shoes to Great Britain.
It is a pleasure to know that we have been helping the truly great citizens of Britain to walk comfortably in our high quality hand crafted shoes, and we endeavor to continue to provide you with solutions to your orthotic requirements.
Britain in 1967
We were founded in 1967, here is what also happened that year:
- Veteran actor Charlie Chaplin opened his last film, A Countess From Hong Kong.
- The British-designed satellite Ariel 3 was launched.
- The UK and Ireland officially applied for European Economic Community membership.
- The Beatles released Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, one of rock’s most acclaimed albums.
- Parliament decriminalised male homosexuality in England and Wales.
- Astronomers Jocelyn Bell Burnell and Antony Hewish became the first to observe a pulsar.
- The RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (the QE2) was launched.
- Radio 1 was launched.